Rock-Lion is a precisely engineered Resin Bonded Insulation to offer maximum resistance to heat passage. LRB Mattresses are spun from selected rocks, melted at 16000 C and blended to a carefully adjustment chemical composition. Over 25 million sq. mts. of Rock-Lion Insulation are in services in prestigious projects within the country saving millions of tons of fuel year after year.
LRB mattresses, like all scientifically processed insulants is composed of fibres which are laid in the optimum configuration to offer maximum resistance to heat flow. To retain these exceptional properties up to the point of end-use, fibres are interlocked by lightly bonding them together using a thermosetting binder. Subsequently, Mats are factory stitched wire mash using a continuous stitching machine to permit a ready-to-use configuration.
LRB mattress are manufactured from selected rocks to state of art Specification fully conform to local and International Standards such as,
BS: 3958 Part-5
ASTM C 592
LRB Mattress are specially developed to use in large process pipe-work, tanks, vessels boilers and ducts to provide unrivalled combination of matchless thermal insulation, fire protection, sound attenuation, high performance and flexibility of use.
LRB Mattresses are also suitable, where high temperatures combine with vibrations or a high fire resistance is required.
1.640 x 1.220 M
100, 120, 128, 150
1/2" x 22G,3/4" x 24G,1" x 20G
As Per IS : 8183
As Per IS : 3144
Max Service Temperature
- High Thermal Performance, as it is made out of Rockwool and Slag wool.
- Eliminated setting and sagging.
- Longer life, permitting reuse after removal during maintenance.
- Environment friendly, as there is no chicken feathering (which normally pollutes the environment). It is ECO Friendly to personnel due to chemistry of fibres.
- Uncontaminated, as manufacturing is totally a DRY Process.
- Application Friendly, as it permits very fast installation.
- Can feature Resistance to capillary if needed.
- Energy conservation
- Continuous service
- Reduced installation time
- Good water-shedding properties
- Easy handling and application capabilities
- Solid-resilient for banding and jacketing needs