Preformed Pipe Section
Mineral wool / Rock wool pipe section is a precisely engineered bonded fibrous insulation that offers maximum resistance to the passage of heat. These fibres are spun from selected rocks, melted at 1500C blended to a carefully adjusted chemical composition. Its centrifugally spun fibres have a diameter of 3 to 6 micron. These are felted using state-of-the-art technology into bonded and cured slabs to optimum density and resilience.
Service Temperature: (-) 1000C to 7500C
Mineral wool pipe section manufactured from selected rocks to state of Art Specification fully conform to local and International Standard such as-
BS: 3958 Part-4
ASTM C 547
|Standard Densities*||: 144 & 150 Kg/m3|
|Service Temperature||: up to 750°C|
|Standard Thickness**||: 40, 50, 65, 75 mm|
|Standard Size||: 1 Running Metre (RMT)|
|Diameter Range||: 12.5 mm to 350 mm nominal bore|
- Longer life, permitting reuse after removal during maintenance.
- Higher thermal performance, as it is made out of rich siliceous Rockwool.
- Environment friendly, as there is no feathering (which normally pollutes the environment).
- Uncontaminated, as manufacturing is a totally dry process.
- Good compressive strength.
- Excellent resistance to vibration & jolting.
- Excellent thermal & acoustic with Fire Protection
- Water repellent
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Chemically Inert
- Negligible Chloride Content
- Energy Conservation & fuel saving
- Ease of application
- Cost Effective & Maintenance Free
- CFC & HCFC Free